Sunday, September 15, 2013
-2 Paper plates (Dixie Ultra plates work great)
-1 Paper Bowl
-Hot glue gun or crazy glue
-Markers and/or colored pencils. Sharpies also work
-Aluminum foil (Optional)
-Cute foam alien or star stickers (Optional)
How to make it:
1. Glue 2 paper plates together using either a hot glue gun or crazy glue. You only need to glue the edges together. It doesn't seem to fly as well with just one plate.
2. Glue the paper bowl to the top center of the paper plates.
3. Decorate with markers or colored pencils
4. You can cut out and glue (with regular Elmer's glue) aluminum foil to make it shine :)
5. You can add cute foam stickers if you want to, also.
This cute spaceship Frisbee/flying disc works pretty good and is extra cool! Kids can have lots of fun making it and then testing it out outside. You can add your own little tweeks to this craft to make it your own. :)