It's been a while since I updated last! Here are a couple more word searches I've created, as well as a Kindergarten math worksheet. Enjoy :)
Friday, December 6, 2013
Monday, September 16, 2013
I wanted to share some activity sheets I created with everyone. There are word searches: Despicable Me, Nintendo Characters, Nintendo Video Games, Pokémon, Rise of the Guardians, SpongeBob, and Wreck It Ralph. I'm also sharing a couple of Disney crossword puzzles and a word scramble, and some Disney and SpongeBob themed math worksheets.
I enjoy creating word searches and other activity sheets with themes that will get kids more excited about doing them because they really are great for keeping the brain sharp. :) For personal use only please!
Click on the image, right-click to save, and enjoy. :)
Crossword Puzzle & Word Scramble
Specific requests for word searches, crossword puzzles, or word scrambles are more than welcome. :)
Sunday, September 15, 2013
How to make it:
1. Line up 10 craft popsicle sticks side by side so they're all even with each other.
2. Carefully add a strip of tape down each side so that they're secure and won't fall apart.
3. Turn them over and draw a picture or design, making sure that no popsicle sticks are left blank.
4. Remove the tape and mix them up.
5. Have fun piecing your puzzle back together!