Monday, September 16, 2013
Hanging Koi Fish
This craft reminds me of the book "The Rainbow Fish." :)
How to make it:
1. Click on the template, right-click to save, print out.
2. Color and decorate with markers, crayons, or colored pencil.
3. Cut out scales from aluminum foil and glue on wherever you feel fits.
4. Cut out strips of colorful tissue paper and glue onto the back of the fish.
5. Punch two holes in the front of the fish on the mouth.
6. Attach each edge of a piece of string (the length is up to you) to each of the holes.