Monday, September 16, 2013

Hanging Koi Fish


This craft reminds me of the book "The Rainbow Fish." :)

How to make it:
1. Click on the template, right-click to save, print out.
2. Color and decorate with markers, crayons, or colored pencil.
3. Cut out scales from aluminum foil and glue on wherever you feel fits.
4. Cut out strips of colorful tissue paper and glue onto the back of the fish.
5. Punch two holes in the front of the fish on the mouth.
6. Attach each edge of a piece of string (the length is up to you) to each of the holes.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny, I love all of your stuff! Especially your craft projects. Can you email me at jen@artsylane.com? I want to tell you about an opportunity at a new site called Artsy Lane. I think a bunch of your stuff would fit in really nicely, and you could make money sharing your projects with other teachers! I hope to hear back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny, I love all of your stuff! Especially your craft projects. Can you email me at jen@artsylane.com? I want to tell you about an opportunity at a new site called Artsy Lane. I think a bunch of your stuff would fit in really nicely, and you could make money sharing your projects with other teachers! I hope to hear back soon!

    ReplyDelete


  3. 5 Most Common Top koi fish craft Here are many Koi Fish Crafts projects, activities, and ideas for you and your kids. Find out about Arts and Crafts Projects with Koi Fish craft cardboard

    ReplyDelete